A PIN keeps a company's Bright Pass page secure by requiring a specific email address domain.
Why am I asked for a PIN?
If you've been asked for a PIN, it could mean a few different things:
- Your company requires that you use your company-issued email address, but you've created your account using a personal email address
- There is a spelling mistake in your email address (if you've used your company email address)
- Double-check your URL; perhaps you've landed on a different company's Bright Pass page by accident
How do I get a PIN?
- First, make sure you've followed the instructions given to you by your employer or from the Welcome email sent from Bright (ie: you're using the correct email address or Bright Pass page).
- Double-check that you've spelled your email address correctly.
- If you've done everything above and it's still not working, click on 'Request PIN' button and someone from the Bright team will connect with you for assistance.